Thursday, September 23, 2010

X marks the spot.

I feel exhausted.  Most likely I will be working all night.  I may change the logo of duzkiss.   I was thinking of something more colorful.  Pink and Black are so commonly used together.  If you like the current logo let me know.  If you feel the logo needs more colors send an email.  I also have a new email address for the website: admin@duzkiss.com

I've read some of the comments on newsvine and I feel more confident that other readers enjoy the stories.  I hope those reading this blog have been following.  I am thinking of my 4th topic for newsvine.  It needs to define the new me.

By the way:

503 views in United States, United Kingdom, France, United Arab Emirates, Finland, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mauritis.  10 different Browsers and 10 different Operating Systems-Platforms.

Thanks again for expanding the number of hits for this blog.

1 comment:

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram