Sunday, September 19, 2010

Feelings of disbelief, who am I fooling.

I am still waiting for Friends & Family to view the site and blog.  The same critics that viewed my whole life as a disaster.  Why do I have this need for punishment?  The ridicule, the insult to injury, the fall out.  I believe a positive opinion from them would be encouraging.  A feeling of vindication.  I know the final verdict will be more like: "you could have show it to me and maybe it won't have flopped".  So I am left with, "Feelings of disbelieve, who am I fooling".

Well to the subject at hand, I am inching closer to the 200 views for the blog and well over 300 views for the site.  I haven't paid for any advertisement.  This is truly remarkable.  200 people I never met; seem to know me in some way, shape or form.  I still haven't heard anyone post suggestions on my blog.  Either way, I am moving fast forward.  So I am left with, "Feelings of disbelieve, who am I fooling".

Soila is working hard on the video projects to be released through YouTube.  I am doing the MobileMe site, the Blog, the Journal and the News Letter.  Soila is also working on the main site that will replace the MobileMe site.  I am still arranging the music for final distribution on iTunes and Amazon.  And yet I am eagerly waiting the blessings for Friends & Family.  So I am left with, "Feelings of disbelieve, who am I fooling".

By the way, strangers seem to be accepting me and my projects faster than people I know.    So I am left with, "Feelings of disbelieve, who am I fooling".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram