Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Busy Busy Busy...

Website is coming along.  I can't say I'm disappointed with the look and feel of the website.  22 Hits so far and I believe they are all from me, myself and I.  I feel this infant needs to start walking.  I know, I know, I know, time is the essence of a successful website.  I wish I could do things much quicker.  The ideas keep on pumping while my brain is on overdrive.  I feel I am doing so much and yet so little.  I'm still waiting for any suggestions.  Is cyberspace that big that I am the only one who notices me?  Maybe someone will click this blog by accident.  Maybe that is wishful thinking.  As far as the music is going... dum! dum! dum!  Seems to be taking the back seat for now.  I want something to propel my songs.  Maybe a fan base.  Maybe luck.

1 comment:

  1. Mark! I love the blog, and i followed! Hang in there these things take Time!
    Ive actually been working on something similar, it took over a month but i now have about 300 followers, and growing! good luck, the cyber wolrd is a tough one to crack, but you can do it!
    <3
    Love,
    Samantha S.

    ReplyDelete

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram