Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Decided to up the anti.

I created an account to sell my music on iTunes, Amazon and Myspace.  I am deciding which two tracks are going to be released.  I am reengineering them and making ringtones from them.  They will be instrumentals in the genre of house/techno/beats with a mix down version.  All original and no no samples!  Once I find an artist I will think about remaking them.  My voice is not the same.  Years of abuse has made my voice slightly raspy.   Wish me luck!  This is going to be a big leap from making a soundtrack for video to making a track for market.  I hope to have your blessings.  If Paris could do it, so can I.   If Paris could do it, so can I.   If Paris could do it, so can I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram