Sunday, September 12, 2010

Woke up with the urge to arrange.

An extremely long night.  I haven't felt so tired in such long time.  I started producing my own music 3 month's ago.  Before that I did many home and studio projects that went know where.  Back then, those were dreams were clouded by stupidity - a bad human trait.  Seems like alcohol and drugs can really cloud the judgement of those you work with.  They were to concerned with faking it not making it.  Prince said it best "life is a party and parties weren't meant to last.  So with every tie; came an abrupt closure.  I recently searched facebook on many of these individuals I once called The Group.    It's funny, some say I am living in the past reaching out to The Group.  I need proper closure such as a reassurance that those past colleagues  are living life and enjoying life.  Not just the goodbye I performed.  As I look back in time; I remember the grooves we taped (on a tape/tascam reel, so out dated).  They were better than C&C Music Factory at an era prior to them.  It was the ending of Freestyle and the beginning of House.  The projects I am currently working on are very much in the House/Techno realm.  Let me assure you I write Lyrics and can sing back-up, but produce...  I had to teach myself.  I learned to play a keyboard thru a computer keyboard not a piano keyboard.  Wish me luck.  By the way duzkiss is pronounced DOS KISS - like two kisses.  I can be found by duzkiss on any eMail, IM and social networking platform.  I hope you will follow this adventure with me and hope it becomes your adventure too.  The is The Evolution of duzkiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram