Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Someone was insulted by my news article, they reported me...

Newsvine stated:


Above all else, respect others. Address issues and arguments and refrain from making personal attacks. If you see something disrespectful or inappropriate, report it - rather than further inflaming the situation.


Headlines should be supported by the information presented in the article/seed, rather than used primarily as a means to draw attention. Chosen news types and tags should be accurate and informative - not used to provoke or make a statement.


So I wrote:


Please forgive me if anyone took offense to my articles. Almost everything in them have substantial backing through the media over the years. I will write articles with less insult and provide links to support them.


Now this is really dumb.  "Don't be jealous of my boogie".

1 comment:

  1. Why are you apologizing, you have the right to say what ever you want. If they don't like too bad, we are in America freedom of speech if they forgot its in our Constitution.

    ReplyDelete

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram