Monday, September 20, 2010

This is a liberating moment.

Roman is placing the final touches on yet another video.  This video is a dedication to several Hollywood actresses.  He also made a new intro with music composed by me.  Much splicing and dicing, color correction, transitions from black to white and text animation.  I hope you will enjoy this one on YouTube.  I have been compiling a database of those I know around the world from every method such as Myspace to AOL.  So far the board is ticking up slowly with hits while Facebook is adding users by the hour.  I am also composing my 3rd article for Newsvine.  We finally purchased the dot com name for duzkiss.  Hopefully tonight we will be removing santoproducts from the URL.  This is a liberating moment.  Thank man for technology.  Years ago it was extremely hard to obtain exposure.  The need for a Promoter, an advertising staff, a manager, a coordinator,  besides the production staff is know longer necessary; unless you want to spend money.  ;)

By the way, I can't Thank You enough for following us through this journey.  You inspire us to live this dream

1 comment:

  1. The experience i have encountered on this blog is quite unusual and yet very amusing. This is new and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram