Monday, September 27, 2010

To the haters.

I am not making a penny yet.  Everything I have done has come from my pocket.  Get your lawyers.  LOL

Back to the subject at hand:

Arthur is going to be pleased.  I am finishing his new website and all I'm missing is a good mug picture.  This Friday we are laying the ground work on his photo and possible his blog.  Exciting.

Roman and I are going to take a trip to the bar this week.  We need photos for there website.  This is extremely off key for us.  Once again, "go the direction the wind goes or else you'll be swept away".

Once these two websites are done and ours is maintained, things can get back to normal.  We are still working on Denise's video.  Thanks for pushing us past 800 now heading toward 900.  You are the reason this is successful.

Remember we do have a website, newsletter and youtube page.  Check them out.

Leave comments already!  oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram