Thursday, September 16, 2010

Exposure's nightmare... a critic.

How can I makes this next passage simple and understood?  "Went out.  Got bombed.  Showed site on my iPhone.  Asked for an opinion.  Then was told, my brother does better graphic design then you!"  Okay.  What does your brother design?  Is he a 3D Animator, a Compositor, a Web Designer?  I did not receive an answer.  Well, my computer animation is done through Photoshop,Illustrator and many other programs.  These are a worlds a way from programs such as Maya and Shake.  I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but comparing Apples to Oranges is totally unfair.  Lets compare your brothers computer art to that of a Picasso or maybe yet a Van Gogh.  I never asked for a comparison in styles.  I asked if he liked what he had seen and what improvements were needed.  The next time I will hire a Professional - Non Bias - Critic.  I still believe the critic was drinking too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram