Friday, September 17, 2010

Another day...

I woke up this morning placing the finishing touch on my adsense account I created last night.  So I am now waiting for an approval.  Roman is currently remaking the website under GoLive.  I know GoLive has been discontinued.  We do own Dream Weaver and will be re-editing the site through Dream Weaver in the future.  We are also going to keep the mobileme site up and running.  Ideas keep flowing like milting butter.  We did receive one hit from someone in Canada.  I also posted a link on Facebook for this blog.  My daring friends haven't made an attempt to view the blog.  I believe the next step is force feeding those I know and love.  I will stop answering the telephone and leave a voice message stating I can be reach only through my blog.  That should generate hits.  Keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. So now I can get In touch with my familia via a blog. Nice place you have set up here, it's good to see you both getting back into creating vid's and now music too. Can't wait to see what you two have in wings.

    Congrats!!
    Hugzzz

    ReplyDelete

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram