Friday, September 24, 2010

I feel like quitting...

I am extremely frustrated.  7 shy of 600 hits.  I was advertising like a madman.  I even posted 3 videos on youtube to attract a wider audience.  Users bypassed the blog and website and went directly to youtube.  Even though I publicized to do the reversal my efforts were derailed.  Simply... I need a new method to this madness.


I was thinking of paying a site to publicize the blog for me since it is a huge distraction from doing other things such as music.  Writing a blog is one thing, finding the reader is another.  Finding a reader is time consuming.


Anyway, I am still grateful for all those to went to youtube. ;)


Hopefully more will come from Roman.  I give up!  Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Don't swet it, people do see it and some just don't leave a comment, keep up the good work. I am enjoying just going to your site. good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram