Friday, September 24, 2010

A little distracted from...

the direction I should be heading.  I customized some new logos.  These logos are for two friends of mine.  I know one of them is on board for linking his site to mine while the other one is basically unavailable.  I believe linking our sites are a great way to expand everyone's name brand.  Hopefully, they will like the logos that are in the Lynx section of the website.  I am still looking for elements that are missing to the puzzle.  The blog is moving along quite well.

Maybe i'll go out tonight.  See what inspires me.  Every time we go out, we encounter something that triggers the mind.  From a simple conversation to the atmosphere of the club (bar).

I am giving up on using Quark.  I am going back to Indesign for the book or maybe Pages.  This also depends on the publishing house.  Let's see what they prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram