Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Waiting for my crash landing.

We surpassed our blog goal of 200 views.  We are now at 247 views in 8 countries within 7 days!  You guys rock in cyberspace!  I hope by the end of the day the total peaks to 300 views.  It's gonna take a miracle.  Roman is currently working on a project.  This project is based on boarders from our home made library of boards.  He is adding photos to the boarders and transitions to showcase them on our website as well as youtube.  I hope he adds original music.  You tell me?

Feels like an endless dream.  A good dream.  So much has happened in life and finally I am at this place, the road, my journey - our journey.  I  am still "waiting for my crash landing".  Hopefully you have my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram