Saturday, September 18, 2010

94 hits and counting...

I am loving the advice "yelp" members have given.  I found some serious critics with a wealth of knowledge.  I now realize the importance of fonts and color patterns.  If I want potential viewers, things must change.  I will minimize the sizing of my logo, have a better URL and broader search listings through the various search engines.  Thank you, Izzy, lola, Mary and Jonathan.  My advice for those reading this blog, become a yelp user!  Yelp is an awesome networking site.


Yesterday I created my first news article on Newsvine.


The URL:
http://duzkiss.newsvine.com/


The Web Feed or RSS:
feed://duzkiss.newsvine.com/_feeds/rss2/master?articles&seeds


Besides this, the music is coming along slower than I anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram