Tuesday, September 14, 2010

All work and no play...

I spent two days working on my website.  It can be found by two methods.  One of them is www.santoproducts.com and the other is http://web.me.com/duzkiss.  I basically drove myself nuts focusing on color patterns and fonts for this site.  I really want this site to captivate every person that enters the site.  I have yet added Flash Animation, Video or Audio.  I basically need a 48 hour day.  24 hour days aren't enough to make this project successful.  My animals are time consuming.  2 hour playtimes for my 4 birds.  Spending time with my goats, duck, cat and dogs.  I basically had to squeeze this website production into my schedule of full time zoo keeper.  I was also going to reproducing two songs for the website, but my birds can hear the slightest sounds - even with headphones on.  When they do hear instrument sounds they scream like maniacs.  The loudest is the Macaw then comes The African Gray.  By the time the Goats here the madness all hell brakes loose.  The Goats begin to scream "Mommy".  Yep, that's exactly what it sounds like.  Hope someone out in cyber space is reading this...  Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram