Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This is an extremely difficult article to write.

I don't care to express support for Rick Sanchez and his personal belief nor do I want to ignore the injustice given by CNN.  What was done and what is being done can't make a situation any better when you take sides.  I know every action has a reaction.  We are entitled to our opinion yet accountability is the main issue I see in writing this article.  Was CNN properly acting when firing Rick Sanchez?  I don't like to tread waters that make me a supporter of anything Raciest or Offensive yet Freedom of Speech is the basis of this Great Country.  What concerns me is the possibility that Media will see this as a way to place control over what is being said by anybody.  Who's next: Jon Stewart for his jokes on his show.  Realistically speaking, employers are doing this everyday with employees who have Facebook pages.  Our Freedom of Speech doesn't make the situation true and yet it's making a situation out of what is said.  Hope I can write this article in a bipartisan way.  I know someone out there will nitpick at what they see, read and think instead of what they know.

I need advice on how to proceed.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram