Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Completed this lengthy news article on...

Rick Sanchez, CNN, TimeWarner and the Jon Stewart scandal.  Everyone in my family knows how much I adore TimeWarner and the history of the company.  My mother wants me to email the article to Rick Sanchez.  She believes there is something in the article that is compelling evidence to his comments.  She wants to see what he say's about the article.  I did a historical article and I believe it's very good.  I also am waiting for the newsvine competitor (NO NAME FOR A REASON) to allow the article for submission.  The 3rd website is coming along.  Hopefully it will be done very soon!  We were asked to do a 4th website.  That person will be meeting us next week.  I am building relationships with people as we go along.  I hope they are long lasting one's.  ;)

Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram