Monday, October 11, 2010

Can't shake writers block!

I need a miracle.  This article is becoming difficult to write. I should have released this two day's ago and can't seem to bring the words together.  I am extremely tired.

On a positive note, the blog has surpassed 2100.

Yesterday I switched my hosting service from MobileMe to 1and1.  In less than two days I received 667 views of the website and 92 unique visitors.  Seems like the most popular page is The Graffiti Section.  The number one referrer URL was this blog.  The blog created more readers than Facebook, NetLog, Myspace, Google, Yahoo and MSN combined.

Thanks you for following this blog.  It has played as a gateway to the four other sites I am hosting.

More will be coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram