Thursday, October 7, 2010

The article was submitted to Ezvine,

Pending release.  I did state in the first section of the article that I would have to write a follow-up article because Rick Sanchez issued a statement yesterday.  Internet News is constantly changing.  I still believe Print News has a faster outcome in the deliverance of news.  I have a 7 day window for Ezvine to review everything issued and of course this was written more than 2 days ago.  So don't expect the article to be on their site for a couple of days.  Either way I was given a draft article status page from Ezvine that I saved as a PDF and will be issuing a link to google docs for your viewing.  I am still awaiting the newsvine investigation into reopening my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram