Sunday, September 26, 2010

The forgotten title...

I am still working hard on the video of Denise.  Seems like Final Cut Pro is giving me a run for my money.  Quitting, freezing, you name it.  As far as the music is going... slowly.  I am 23 away from the big 800.  For those who are now following "I mean hits to the blog".  Believe it or not, this blog has helped me obtain the deal I spoke about earlier.  I also am working on making a section called Life within the Graffiti area.  Tell me what you think!  Should I make the Life Section about nature or about natural elements such as pain, suffering and excitement?  Remember this category is photography.  I am also writing my 4th story for Newsvine.

Once again, I need more hours in the day.

Please add your feeling about this blog in the comments section.  If anything, you have an option to follow the blog. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Pain suffering and excitement always attract attention. : )

    ReplyDelete

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram