Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanks to you, I've found me.

I've met so many interesting people in life.  All of them I wish to continue this journey.  The one's who are close to me, look for nothing to gain other than friendship.  This world is so big and vast.  Knowledge should not be waisted on one person and can be shared with everyone and so can love.  We waist our time on the pitiful "you got what I want" jargon instead of "you have what I need".  It may sound the same and yet can be interrupted differently.  My only wish in life is happiness.  It is obtainable.  It is part of me and I wish to share with you.

On a positive note, I can't thank you enough.  I can't thank each person who has touched my life weather right or wrong.  You have all impacted me in different ways.  You have helped me grow.  You have helped me understand the importance of life.  To treasure those memories.  To live and let go.  To watch and to listen.  To make a friend called YOU!  Those old saying "you can't fall in love in a day, you can't love someone you haven't met, you can't love others if you don't love yourself" are so untrue.  My love is universal and has know boundaries.  My love is truly you!  You are a remarkable entity and your existence defines me, encourages me, energizes me, liberates me, celebrates me.  You are everything I want to know and everything I live to see.

Wow, you are life so live it!  I hope we will continue this quest together.  The only profit I am making is a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezine Articles

Duzkiss on Instagram